Join an established family practice as an endodontist beginning part-time (1-2 days/week), eventually reaching a full-time schedule as patient volume increases. This growing practice is expanding its office space to provide endodontic services to its current loyal patients and to better serve the community and the surrounding areas (no endo specialty services are available in surrounding areas).
- Excellent earning potential – Earn a generous percentage of adjusted production!
- Full clinical autonomy and complete non-clinical, operational, and marketing support
- Full medical benefits, 401K, and more! **For full-time employees**
- DMD or DDS and the successful completion of an endodontics program
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
This position provides a great opportunity for dentists to expand their clinical and non-clinical skillsets and achieve financial success. If you have interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!
**Some benefits are for full-time employees only**