Join an established and value-based family practice in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, as a general dentist.
- This locally-owned and operated practice has an excellent reputation and offers comprehensive dentistry to its patients.
- Anesthesia providers are available in-office for cases requiring advanced sedation.
- Full-time and part-time candidates will be considered.
- Experience with implant placement, endodontics, and sedation dentistry is a plus!
- High earning potential of $250K+
- Earn an initial daily guarantee or a percentage of net production (whichever is greater)
- Future buy-in opportunity and path to partnership
- State of the art office with high-end equipment
- Schedule: 4-days/week for full-time permanent dentists (no evenings or weekends)
- Practice patient mix: Family office treating children and adults
- Payor mix: Cash/PPO
- Full clinical autonomy
- No lab fees deducted
- Friends and family discounts
- Medical and dental benefits, 401K, and more!
- Experience required
- DMD or DDS
- AEGD or GPR is a plus!
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
This role provides a great opportunity for dentists to expand their clinical and non-clinical skillsets and to achieve financial success. If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!
**Some benefits might be for full-time employees only**
JOB # 2901