Join an established office in Central Kansas (Abilene and Salina area) as a full-time permanent general dentist. This exceptional opportunity allows dentists to grow financially, expand their clinical skillset, and increase personal production with the many benefits and opportunities this group offers to its doctors.
- Multiple opportunities open in the Abilene and Salina area!
- Initial monthly guarantee during ramp up!
- High earning potential – Earn a generous percentage of collections with additional incentives based on production!
- This group covers 100% of all lab fees
- Practice payor mix: Primarily PPO/FFS
- Practice patient mix: Family office treating most ages
- Schedule: Full-time, 4 days per week, Monday – Thursday
- State of the art digital office with high-end equipment
- Full clinical autonomy combined with complete non-clinical, operational, and marketing support
- Implant mentorship program, group paid Invisalign training, and regular doctor mentorship programs
- Annual CE credits and annual internal CE events
- Group paid malpractice coverage
- Full medical benefits, retirement plan options, disability insurance, life insurance, and much more!
- DMD or DDS
- Experience Required
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
- Invisalign experience a plus
- Implant experience a plus
If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration.