Join an established group in Paris, Texas, as a general dentist providing comprehensive dental care to adults and children.
- Paris, Texas, is located 100 miles NE of DFW
- 1+ year of experience required – AEGD or GPR residents are encouraged to apply!
- Sign-on bonus! (for qualified candidates)
- Earn a generous base salary or an excellent percentage of adjusted production (whichever is greater)
- Practice payor mix: 50% PPO/FFS | 50% Medicaid
- Practice patient mix: 40% children | 60% adults (dentists in this role should be comfortable treating children)
- Schedule: Monday – Friday work week; no weekends
- Full clinical autonomy combined with complete non-clinical, operational, and marketing support
- Annual CE allowance
- Annual malpractice reimbursement
- Full medical benefits
- DMD or DDS
- 1+ year of experience required
- Must be comfortable as the solo provider and with pediatric patients
- Must be enrolled or eligible for enrollment in Texas Medicaid
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!