Join an established group in Albuquerque, New Mexico, as a full-time permanent general dentist.
- Visa/Greencard sponsorship available!
- Medicaid credentials are preferred!
- This position is in a children’s office, and general dentists with pediatric experience will be considered.
- Sign-on bonus! (for qualified candidates)
- Earn a generous daily guarantee or a percentage of total office production (whichever is greater)
- Full clinical autonomy and complete non-clinical, operational, and marketing support
- Practice patient mix: Ages 0 – 21 years
- Schedule: Full-time, up to 6 days/week available
- State-of-the-art digital office with high-end equipment
- Group-paid malpractice coverage
- Full medical benefits, 401K w/match, life insurance, and more!
- DMD or DDS
- Experience treating children required
- Must be comfortable as the solo dentist
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
This position provides a great opportunity for dentists to expand their clinical and non-clinical skill sets and achieve financial success. If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration.
If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!