Join an established group in Wichita, Kansas as a general dentist, starting in the summer of 2022. This exceptional opportunity allows dentists to grow financially, expand their clinical skillset, and increase personal production with the many benefits and opportunities this group offers to its doctors.
- High earning potential
- This group covers 100% of all lab fees
- Practice payor mix: PPO/FFS
- Practice patient mix: Family office treating most ages
- Schedule: Full-time, 4 days per week, Monday – Thursday
- State of the art digital office with high-end equipment
- Full clinical autonomy combined with complete non-clinical, operational, and marketing support
- Implant mentorship program, group paid Invisalign training and regular doctor mentorship programs
- Annual CE credits and annual internal CE events
- Group paid malpractice coverage
- Full medical benefits, retirement plan options, disability insurance, life insurance, and much more!
- DMD or DDS
- Experience preferred; New grads considered
- Must be comfortable as the solo dentist
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
- Invisalign experience a plus
- Implant experience a plus
This role provides a great opportunity for dentists to expand their clinical and non-clinical skillsets and achieve financial success. If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration.