Join an established practice in Washington, D.C. as a full-time permanent hygienist.
- This role is at a pediatric practice – Pediatric experience is required
- An active and unrestricted District of Columbia Registered Dental Hygienist license is required
- Excellent earning potential – Earn a competitive hourly rate + monthly bonuses
- Achieve work-life balance working approximately 4 days per week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Full medical benefits, 401K, and more!
- Pediatric experience required
- Completion of an accredited hygiene program
- Valid and current Registered Dental Hygienist license
- Active CPR and X-ray Certifications
- Certification to monitor local anesthesia
- A video interview and references are required as part of the interview process.
If you have an interest, please submit your resume for consideration.