Join a well-established doctor-owned group as a full-time periodontist in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Relocation Support: Qualified candidates can take advantage of a relocation allowance.
- Lucrative Earning Potential: As an associate dentist, you’ll earn a generous percentage of collections, paving the way for excellent earnings. (Associate dentists are provided with an initial daily guarantee.)
- Support: Enjoy full clinical autonomy while receiving comprehensive operational, non-clinical, and marketing support.
- Balanced Schedule: Embrace a work-life balance with a Monday-to-Friday schedule that keeps your weekends free.
- Cutting-edge Facility: Thrive in a state-of-the-art office that is designed to enhance patient care and your professional experience.
- Continued Learning: An annual Continuing Education (CE) allowance ensures you stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.
- Relief from Student Loans: Student loan repayment to assist in your financial journey.
- Path to Partnership: A partnership opportunity awaits those looking to grow.
- Mentorship: Benefit from valuable mentorship from experienced dentists, fostering your professional growth.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Enjoy medical benefits, 401K options, and more, securing your overall well-being.
- DMD or DDS
- Successful completion of a periodontics program
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!
JOB # 3604