Join an established practice in Washington, D.C. as a full-time permanent hygienist. This group serves the needs of the Medicaid population, primarily treating patients ages 6 months – 20 years.
- This role is at a pediatric practice – Pediatric experience is required
- An active and unrestricted D.C. Registered Dental Hygienist license is required
- Excellent earning potential – Earn a competitive hourly rate
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Full medical benefits, 401K, and more!
- Pediatric experience required
- Completion of an accredited hygiene program
- Valid and current Registered Dental Hygienist license
- Active CPR and X-ray Certifications
If you have interest, please submit your resume for consideration.