Join an established group in Kerrville, Texas, as a full-time permanent general dentist providing comprehensive dental care.
- Qualified candidates can start immediately!
- Kerrville, Texas, is located 1-hour NW of San Antonio, Texas
- Candidates for this position must hold or be eligible for enrollment in Texas Medicaid.
- Sign-on bonus! (for qualified candidates)
- Relocation allowance! (for qualified candidates)
- Earn a generous base salary or an excellent percentage of adjusted production (whichever is greater)
- Practice patient mix: 70% adults | 30% children
- Practice payor mix: 70% Medicaid | 30% PPO
- Patient volume: 20-25 patients per day
- Schedule: Monday – Friday work week; no weekends
- Full clinical autonomy
- Full non-clinical support
- Annual CE allowance
- Annual malpractice reimbursement
- Full medical benefits
- DMD or DDS
- New grads considered
- Must be comfortable as the solo provider
- Must be comfortable or willing to learn surgical extractions and basic molar endo
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!