Join an established practice in Griffin, Georgia as a full-time associate dentist.
- Excellent earning potential – Earn a generous percentage of collections
- Full clinical autonomy and complete non-clinical, operational, and marketing support
- Malpractice coverage
- Annual CE allowance
- Reimbursement for select membership dues
- Medical benefits, vision benefits, 401K, and more!
- Experience preferred
- Must be comfortable as the solo provider at times
- Experience with implants, Invisalign, and/or orthodontia is a plus!
- Current Georgia state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
- DMD or DDS
If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!