Join an established practice in Tyler, Texas, as a full-time permanent orthodontist.
- High earning potential!
- Established orthodontic program with a strong referral network!
- Full clinical autonomy and complete non-clinical, operational, and marketing support
- Practice payor mix: FFS/PPO/Medicaid
- Schedule: 4 days/week
- CE opportunities
- Full medical benefits, 401K, and more!
- DMD or DDS and the successful completion of an orthodontics program
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
If you have interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!