Join a growing group in Oklahoma City as an orthodontist with a strong internal referral network.
- Excellent long term earning potential
- Full clinical autonomy
- Full non-clinical support
- Full medical benefits, 401K, CE and more!
- New grads considered
- DMD or DDS
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
This role provides a great opportunity for dentists to expand their clinical and non-clinical skillsets and to achieve financial success.
If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well, we work nationwide!