Join an established locally-owned practice in El Paso, Texas, as a full-time pediatric dentist.
- This practice has an outstanding local reputation!
- The dentist in this role will provide comprehensive dental care to children in a traditional practice environment and a hospital setting with an anesthesia provider
- Excellent earning potential!
- Full clinical autonomy and complete non-clinical, operational, and marketing support
- State-of-the-art office
- Annual CE allowance
- Full medical benefits, 401K, and more!
- DMD or DDS
- Completion of an accredited pediatric program
- Current state license to practice dentistry or the ability to obtain one
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!
JOB # 10016