Join an established group in Merced, California as a full-time permanent pediatric dentist.
- New grads considered!
- Visa/Greencard sponsorship available!
- CA Medicaid credentials (Denti-Cal) required!
- This position is in a children’s office primarily treating patients ages 0 – 21 years
- Sign-on bonus! (for qualified candidates)
- Earn a generous daily guarantee or a percentage of total office production (whichever is greater; daily guarantee is non-expiring)
- Full clinical autonomy and complete non-clinical, operational, and marketing support
- Practice payor mix: 90% state-funded insurance (Denti-Cal)
- Practice patient mix: Ages 0 – 21 years
- Schedule: Full-time, up to 5 days/week
- State of the art digital office with high-end equipment
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Group paid malpractice coverage
- Full medical benefits, 401K w/match, life insurance, and more!
- DMD or DDS
- Completion of an accredited pediatric program required
- Board-certification preferred
- Must be comfortable as the solo dentist
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
This position provides a great opportunity for dentists to expand their clinical and non-clinical skillsets and achieve financial success. If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration.
If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!