Join an established locally owned children’s practice in Lubbock, Texas, as a full-time permanent pediatric dentist.
- New grads considered!
- 10 PTO days annually; 7 paid holidays
- Practice-paid malpractice coverage
- Annual CE reimbursement
- Medical benefits
- Sign-on bonus! (for qualified candidates)
- Earn a generous daily rate or an excellent percentage production (whichever is greater)
- Practice payor mix: 40% PPO | 10% Cash | 50% Medicaid
- Practice patient mix: Children up to 14 years old
- Schedule: Monday – Friday work week; Half day on Fridays (4.5 days/week)
- In addition to the regular clinic, this practice offers in-office GA and hospital surgery days monthly
- Full clinical autonomy combined with non-clinical, operational, and marketing support
- DMD or DDS and completion of an accredited pediatric program
- Must be able to gain hospital credentials
- Must be enrolled or eligible for enrollment in Texas Medicaid
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
This position provides a great opportunity for dentists to expand their clinical and non-clinical skillsets and achieve financial success. If you have interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!
JOB # 3001